This holiday season, we find ourselves reflecting on the year gone by and the wonderful relationships we’ve built with each of you. As the co-founders and owners of Independence Landscape, we want to take a moment to extend our warmest wishes for a joyful holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere gratitude for entrusting us with your lawn and landscape needs. Whether you’ve been a client for 15 years or a week, it is our privilege to serve you. Your trust in Independence Landscape is the cornerstone of our business, and we want you to know how much we value your support.
As we head into 2024, we are thrilled to introduce our new blog and email newsletter. These platforms will serve as a space for us to connect with you on a deeper level, sharing tips, reminders and insights about lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, drainage solutions and more. We will also showcase recent projects and give you a peek behind the scenes at Independence Landscape. We hope these become valuable resources for you, providing practical advice and inspiration for your outdoor spaces.
Our entire team is fully committed to providing you with a beautiful yard and an exceptional experience. As a quick refresher, allow us to briefly introduce you to our team.
- Us (Curt and Chad): Friends from college, we started Independence Landscape as as a side hustle in 2006. As Independence has grown, so has our commitment to our clients.
- Account Managers: Your dedicated Account Manager serves as your primary point of contact for any and all services you receive. You can expect your Account Manager to communicate clearly and responsively, provide accurate estimates and be available when needed for advice. Your Account Manager is also in daily contact with crew leaders to relay any special requests and keep projects on track.
- Office Team: We couldn’t function without our incredible administrative team, who keep our ducks in a row with billing, routing and so much more. Cheerful and helpful, they are always excited to hear from you.
- Crew Members: Our dependable crews take immense pride in improving your yard. All crew members are full-time employees, many for five years or longer. Each crew specializes in a certain type of work, which means you get the same consistent service (and smiling faces) season after season.
- Support Staff: Our Shop Manager, Fleet Manager and mechanics keep our trucks and equipment in top working condition. We also have a Senior Landscape Designer who brings plant expertise and handles more complex designs.
At Independence, we believe your honest feedback is the best way for us to improve. If there is anything you think we could do better or any aspect of our services that you would like to see enhanced, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly. Your Account Manager and our office team are also happy to listen to your feedback anytime. We are determined to provide you with a first-class lawn and landscape experience for years to come.
Finally, as we embark on this new journey with our blog and newsletter, we are excited to share a video with you that tells the story of how Independence Landscape came to be. Created a couple of years ago, this video captures the essence of our journey, highlighting our commitment to quality, integrity and personalized service.
Once again, thank you for choosing Independence. We are here for the long haul, and we are so grateful for the opportunity to serve you.
Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and a wonderful New Year.
All the best,
Chad Evans and Curt Greene
Co-Founders, Independence Landscape